Deep Blue Med Spa is currently offering all services.
Will I Be Safe If I Need Care?
As a medical spa overseen by one of the largest, longest-running plastic surgery groups in the nation, our focus has always been on offering clinically proven treatments in the safest way possible. Our staff is highly trained and confident in their ability to serve patients while also keeping them comfortable and protected.
While we are putting extensive safety measures in place, we understand that some patients will prefer to delay treatment or conduct a video visit. For these patients, we will continue to offer remote care options in the form of virtual appointments and consultations. To book, please click here.
Preparing For Your Visit
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic we have taken extra steps to ensure you receive treatment in the safest, most comfortable environment possible. In this new reality, you’ll notice the following in each of our locations:
- We are continuing to limit the number of visitors in our offices.
- We are continuing to utilize protective barriers at all reception desks.
- All staff are continuing to wear personal protective equipment.
- We are assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming into the office.
- We are continuing to conduct temperature checks of all patients.
- We are monitoring all employee and /or patient COVID-19 cases/ exposures.
- We are continuing to employ additional sanitation and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas.
We regularly monitor the latest guidance from the CDC and evolve our policies and procedures to protect our team and serve you.
Upon Your Arrival
Upon entrance to all LIPSG and Deep Blue Med Spa facilities patients and visitors are being screened by questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms, including fever. At this time everyone is required to wear a face mask while in the building. Cloth masks are acceptable. We can provide a level 1 surgical mask if needed.
No patient guests are permitted at this time – excluding a parent or required assistance if necessary. Patients/visitors will only be permitted to go directly to the floor of their provider. They are not allowed to visit any other location within the facility.