Dysport® is a cosmetic injectable that has shown to effectively reduce signs of facial aging. The minimally invasive solution works similarly to BOTOX® Cosmetic by relaxing overactive facial muscles to provide a more youthful appearance. Successfully used in Europe for many years, Dysport® is steadily gaining popularity in the United States. Dysport® is FDA-approved and has shown to diminish fine line and wrinkles while smoothing the skin for a revitalized look.
Dysport® can be used to subtly yet effectively treat some of the most common signs of facial aging, such as:
- Fine lines
- Wrinkles and creases
- Deep furrows between the eyebrows
Dysport® works similarly to BOTOX® Cosmetic by causing the underlying facial muscles to relax. Normally when these muscles contract, the skin often wrinkles and folds on the surface. For many men and women, these muscles contract involuntarily, causing lines and wrinkles to develop, which can prematurely age the face. With Dysport®’s key ingredient, Clostridium botulinum, it is able to smooth out the unwanted lines and wrinkles caused by these overactive muscles. In addition to treating the forehead, Dysport® has been shown to significantly reduce the appearance of vertical creases between the eyebrows.
Using a very fine needle, your Physician Assistant will inject the Dysport® solution into the target area. Most patients will notice an instant improvement in their appearance, though your results may take a few days to become fully realized. Each Dysport® procedure lasts approximately 30 minutes, depending upon the number of treatment areas.
Many of our patients choose Dysport® as a non-surgical means of treating facial aging. Though temporary, results from the injectable can last up to six months. To prolong the positive results they receive, patients can opt for additional Dysport® treatments to maintain their facial rejuvenation. For most patients, there is zero downtime associated with Dysport®, and many men and women visit our office for the procedure during their lunch hour.
Is Dysport® Right For Me?
- Don’t want surgery or downtime?
- Looking for a non-surgical alternative to combat facial aging and reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Seeking smoother, younger-looking skin?
- Do you have deep furrows or “anger lines” between your eyebrows?
How Does Dysport® Work?
- Non-surgical treatment.
- Temporarily inhibits overactive facial muscles to reduce tension for smoother skin and fewer wrinkles.
What Do I Need To Know?
- Complimentary consultations are available at all Deep Blue Med Spa locations.
- Procedure typically takes about 30 minutes, depending upon the number of treatment areas.
- You can see optimal results within a few days of treatment, and results can last up to six months after treatment.
- No downtime required.
- May have mild redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site.
*Results May Vary
To learn more about non-surgical facial rejuvenation with Dysport®, or to schedule an appointment at Deep Blue Med Spa, please contact our office today.