Proven to provide dramatic improvements to skin tone and texture, CO2RE fractional CO2 resurfacing is a service designed to promote complete facial rejuvenation. From minimizing the effects of sun damage and aging to smoothing fine lines, wrinkles, and scars, the CO2RE system can create dramatic results in just one treatment. As the gold standard for non-surgical skin rejuvenation, CO2RE remains the most advanced fractional CO2 system on the market. For that reason, our experts at Deep Blue Med Spa are proud to offer this treatment option to appropriate patients.
Our patients and their well-being are our #1 priority
Face masks are required at all locations. Click here to view our
COVID safety protocol.
CO2RE is a light, fast, and versatile tool used to promote skin resurfacing, wrinkle reduction, and scar minimization. As a truly multifaceted instrument, the uses for CO2RE extend far beyond those of other lasers. In addition to traditional CO2 resurfacing and complete tissue ablation, this device can also be used at varying depths to precisely target the skin.
How Does CO2RE Work?
During treatment, CO2RE applies CO2 laser energy to the skin in the form of a matrix, creating tiny islands of damage surrounded by healthy tissue. This healthy tissue encourages the production of collagen and healthy new skin cells and accelerates the healing process. Following treatment, new collagen and healthy skin cells are produced, giving your skin a younger, rejuvenated appearance. CO2RE delivers rapid results with less downtime than traditional resurfacing, so you can return to your normal routine quickly.
Benefits of CO2RE
- Offers dramatic skin resurfacing in just one treatment
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of sun damage and age spots
- Reduces fine lines
- Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of surgical and acne scars
- Requires less downtime than traditional CO2 lasers
Is CO2RE Right For Me?
If you have concerns with visible signs of aging or the texture or tone of your skin, CO2RE may be the appropriate treatment for you. CO2RE works to resurface and rejuvenate the skin by precisely targeting the exact depth of skin required to stimulate regeneration and cellular turnover. CO2RE is appropriate for men and women of all ages, as its settings range from light peels for a simple complexion refresher, to deep fractional resurfacing to improve fine lines, wrinkles, and scars. CO2RE settings can also be combined to provide both superficial and deep resurfacing.
CO2RE addresses a wide variety of common skin concerns including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
- Acne scars
- Skin laxity
- Brown spots and redness
What do I need to know about CO2RE?
- Consultations for CO2RE are available at all Deep Blue Med Spa locations.
- The number of treatments required will be based on the patient’s individual needs.
- Your provider will discuss pain management options which may include a topical numbing cream and/or ProNox® (a 50/50 combination of nitrous oxide and oxygen).
- Expect 4-7 days of downtime, depending on your treatment settings.
- Redness, swelling, and flaking are normal during the healing process.
Interested in CO2RE skin resurfacing procedures?
If you are interested in learning more about CO2RE laser skin rejuvenation, have questions about treatment, or would like to schedule your consultation contact us today.
The Medical Professionals at Deep Blue Med Spa have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.