Microdermabrasion is designed to reduce, and even eliminate, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, light acne scars, uneven pigmentation, sun damage and signs of aging to refresh skin and increase radiance. A gentle stream of sodium chloride crystals is used to exfoliate and remove the outer layers of dead skin cells and impurities revealing the healthier layers underneath. This is followed by a nourishing serum to hydrate skin and enhance texture. The results of Microdermabrasion are a smoother, more youthful look and tone.
Please contact us for more information on microdermabrasion at our practice.
Micro Signature Facial
This a combination of Microdermabrasion and our popular Signature facial. This treatment provides deep cleansing and exfoliation along with nourishing hydration.
Micro Hydrating Facial
A combination of Microdermabrasion and the Optimum Hydration facial. Ideal for those looking for the ultimate treatment, this treatment provide deep exfoliation and extreme hydration.
Is Microdermabrasion right for me?
- Want to improve the texture of your skin?
- Want to lighten pigmented brown spots?
- Have very dry skin?
How does it work?
- Crystals exfoliate the top layer of the skin to reveal healthy new skin cells.
What do I need to know?
- Complimentary consultations are available at all Deep Blue Med Spa locations.
- 1 or more treatments may be necessary to achieve desired result.
- Do not wax 2-3 days prior to treatment
- No downtime required.
- Discontinue active ingredient products like Retin A and/or Retinol for 1 week.
- May experience some redness.
- No direct sun exposure for 2 days post treatment.