Microdermabrasion is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, light acne scars, uneven pigmentation, sun damage and signs of aging to refresh skin and increase radiance. A gentle stream of sodium chloride crystals is used to exfoliate and shed the outer layers of dead skin cells and impurities revealing the healthier layers underneath. This is followed by a nourishing serum to hydrate skin and enhance texture. The results of Microdermabrasion are a smoother, more youthful look and tone.
Please contact us for more information on microdermabrasion at our practice.
Micro Signature Facial
This a combination of Microdermabrasion and our popular Signature facial. This treatment provides deep cleansing and exfoliation along with nourishing hydration.
Micro Hydrating Facial
A combination of Microdermabrasion and the Optimum Hydration facial. Ideal for those looking for the ultimate treatment, this treatment provide deep exfoliation and extreme hydration.
Is Microdermabrasion right for me?
- Want to improve the texture of your skin?
- Want to lighten pigmented brown spots?
- Have very dry skin?
How does it work?
- Crystals exfoliate the top layer of the skin to reveal healthy new skin cells.
What do I need to know?
- Complimentary consultations are available at all Deep Blue Med Spa locations.
- 1 or more treatments may be necessary to achieve desired result.
- Do not wax 2-3 days prior to treatment
- No downtime required.
- Discontinue active ingredient products like Retin A and/or Retinol for 1 week.
- May experience some redness.
- No direct sun exposure for 2 days post treatment.