Fractional technology precisely targets areas of concern such as wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots, scars and acne scars to transform skin for a more flawless look. Using pinpoint laser beams that penetrate beneath the skin’s surface, this treatment stimulates the body’s own natural healing process as it eliminates old, damaged skin cells and leaves healthy tissue behind for faster healing.
Fractional laser skin resurfacing treatments can utilize the intense energy of ‘ablative’ lasers, or the lower energy of non-ablative lasers. The ablative laser is ideal for those with more severe skin conditions. As redness or flaking may occur following these effective treatments, clients may wish to take ‘social downtime’ or purchase camouflage makeup for a few days following treatment.
The number of treatments for Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing will vary depending on the individual goals of the client.
Our Fractionated Laser Resurfacing Procedures
- Fraxel re:store™ Dual wavelength
- Palomar Skin Resurfacing
Is Fraxel® right for me?
- Have uneven skin tone or texture, brown spots or wrinkles/fine lines?
- Have Actinic Keratosis (Melasma-pregnancy mask)?
- Have acne scarring or traumatic surgical scars?
How does it work?
- Non-surgical treatment.
- Uses pinpoint laser beams that penetrate beneath the skin’s surface to stimulate the body’s own natural healing process.
What do I need to know?
- Complimentary consultations are available at all Deep Blue Med Spa locations.
- 1 or more treatments may be necessary to achieve desired result.
- Drink plenty of water for 2-3 days prior to your appointment.
- Numbing cream is applied to the skin prior to treatment to eliminate discomfort.
- May need 4 days of social downtime.
- Your provider will prescribe an at home skincare regimen, to be used for 5-7 days after treatment.
- May experience some swelling, redness and flaking.
To learn more about the fractionated laser resurfacing procedures offered at Deep Blue Med Spa please contact us today!
*Results May Vary