Radiesse® is a dermal filler designed to reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles and is primarily used for the areas around the nose and mouth. In addition, this FDA-approved injectable can restore lost volume to the cheeks for fuller, more youthful-looking features. Unlike many other dermal fillers, Radiesse® can provide long-lasting facial rejuvenation by stimulating collagen production and tissue regeneration.*
Radiesse® can be used to effectively treat many common signs of facial aging, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Nasolabial folds
- Facial lipoatrophy (hollowness in the cheeks)
- Thin lips
- Depressed scars
How Does Radiesse® Work?
Though Radiesse® cannot achieve the same level of facial rejuvenation as some surgical procedures, many of our patients choose Radiesse® to address early signs of facial aging or restore lost volume. *The results from your Radiesse® procedure are often immediately noticeable. Unlike many other dermal fillers, the results of a single Radiesse® treatment can last from 1-2 years. In order to maintain facial rejuvenation with Radiesse®, we recommend that patients schedule periodic follow-up treatment sessions.*
The Radiesse® formula is made of a unique biocompatible gel composed of the same minerals that can be found naturally in our bodies. As a result, there is a very low risk of allergic reaction. The tiny microspheres in Radiesse® allow your Physician Assistant to inject the dermal filler to the target area using a very fine needle, restoring lost volume and smoothing the surface of the skin. Depending upon the number of treatment areas, your Radiesse® procedure may last approximately 15 minutes. A local anesthetic can be used at the injection site to enhance your comfort during the procedure.
Some patients may experience mild swelling or bruising at the injection site, though these side effects should disappear quickly. For most patients, there is zero downtime associated with Radiesse®. Many of our patients visit our office for their Radiesse® procedure during a lunch break and return to work immediately afterward.
Is Radiesse® Right For Me?
- Don’t want surgery or downtime?
- Looking for a non-surgical alternative to rejuvenate the areas around the nose and mouth?
- Seeking to reduce facial wrinkles such as nasolabial folds?
- Do you have sunken cheeks, thinning lips, or depressed scars?
What Do I Need To Know About Radiesse®?
- Consultations are available at all Deep Blue Med Spa locations.
- Procedure typically takes about 15 minutes, depending upon number of treatment areas.
- You can see optimal results within a few days of treatment, and results can last from 1-2 years after treatment.*
- No downtime required.
- May have mild swelling or bruising at injection site.
*Results May Vary
Experience Radiesse® with PRO-NOX™
PRO-NOX is a nitrous oxide delivery system for fast-acting pain relief. It aids in calming anxiety and enhances comfort.
Schedule Your Radiesse® Appointment
If you would like to learn more about facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers such as Radiesse®, or to schedule an appointment at Deep Blue Med Spa, please contact us today.
Medical Spa SPECIALS
View All Specials >
The Medical Professionals at Deep Blue Med Spa have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.