We are excited for summer, and we’re preparing to make the most of warmer weather and longer days. One of the first things on our seasonal checklist is planning our beach bag packing list. If you’ll be soaking up the sunshine at the shore, or just living life on the go this summer, we know what you will need to take with you to keep a youthful glow. The Deep Blue team has compiled a list of essentials to keep you hydrated and protected head to toe!
What to keep in your bag
- Start with total protection that is easy to apply. Our Pure Protection Sunscreen guards against UVA and UVB rays with 50+SPF in a convenient spray without harsh chemicals.
- Pack the right sunglasses. Your favorite pair of sunnies can complete your outfit, but are they also protecting the delicate skin around your eyes? Before you buy a new pair, make sure they are labeled to block UVA and UVB rays.
- Sunshine, not face shine! When humidity strikes, don’t get caught with a greasy face. Our Clarifying Pads 5/2 are great to cleanse and remove oil on the go.
- Hydrate from the inside out. Carry a reusable bottle to keep your water intake up. Instead of beachy cocktails, which can pull moisture from your skin, sip on ultra hydrating coconut water.
- Keep skin supple. Heat, sun, and air conditioning can leave skin parched. Have a lightweight and nourishing moisturizer, like our vitamin packed Ultra Lite Facial Cream, on hand to re-hydrate throughout the day.
- Don’t forget your feet! It’s finally time for cute sandals – make sure you have smooth feet to go with them! Our Intensive Foot Cream will heal dry cracked skin around your heels and ankles.
Once you have put together your perfect beach bag, don’t forget to keep it stocked and reapply your protective products often! Visit our store to stock up on your favorite products, and contact us to learn about spa services and cosmetic procedures to keep you looking fresh and beautiful this summer.