5 Tips for Healthy Skin!
1) Use Vitamin A for an even complexion and texture. Vitamin A will smooth fine lines and wrinkles and keep your skin healthy from the inside out!
2) Puffy Eyes are a drag! Try getting plenty of rest, exercise, and put your eye cream in the fridge. The cold will help to tighten the lower lid and reduce inflammation.
3) Waking up with more wrinkles than you had the night before? Try sleeping on your back. When we sleep on our sides, our facial cheeks get squished causing more wrinkles. You’ll sleep better knowing your skin will be more refreshed in the morning.
4) Using antioxidants such as Vitamin C can have very powerful antiaging properties. Vitamin C is a natural lightener and brightener, as well as fights free radical damage.
5) Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen! 80% of our aging process is due to UV radiation. Make sure your sunscreen contains physical blocks such as titanium and zinc for full broad spectrum protection. Prevent premature aging by wearing your sunscreen daily over your moisturizer.
For more tips and tricks for healthy skin, contact our skin care specialists at Deep Blue Med Spa for a consultation!