Deep Blue Med Spa is the preferred provider of BOTOX for men and women in Roslyn, Greenvale, and East Hills. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, BOTOX is the most popular non-invasive treatment for those looking to diminish visible signs of aging. BOTOX results are typically visible within seven days after injection; this fast and easy facial rejuvenation treatment achieves smoother and younger-looking skin with no downtime required.
Benefits of BOTOX for Patients In Roslyn, Greenvale, and East Hills
BOTOX effectively treats the most common signs of facial aging in both men and women. In addition to boosting self-confidence, BOTOX can also:
- Eliminate fine lines
- Diminish and/or soften the appearance of deep wrinkles and facial folds
- Reduce crow’s feet
- Remove frown lines
- Correct a gummy smile
How Botox Works
Wrinkles are formed by the contraction of facial muscles when we eat, speak, laugh, cry, read, and any other activity that causes the face to move. BOTOX is an injectable solution of diluted botulinum toxin type A, that can effectively and safely relax the facial muscles and achieve an unlined and more youthful-looking appearance.
What Should I know About BOTOX in Roslyn, Greenvale, and East Hills?
- Consultations are available at our conveniently located East Hills office
- BOTOX treatments typically take 15 minutes or less
- Most patients see full results within one week of treatment
- Results typically last 3-6 months, and vary depending on a patient’s individual metabolism and lifestyle
- BOTOX treatments require no downtime
- Some patients experience mild swelling and/or bruising at the injection site
- Make sure to tell your provider if you have a history of cardiovascular complications or neuromuscular disease
Is BOTOX In Roslyn, Greenvale, and East Hills Right For Me?
A BOTOX treatment at Deep Blue Med Spa may be right for you if:
- You want a non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatment
- Don’t want to deal with downtime
- Are looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Desire smoother, younger-looking skin
FAQs About BOTOX In Roslyn, Greenvale, and East Hills
When will I see BOTOX results?
Most patients see the full effects of their BOTOX treatment within one week. However, for some, BOTOX begins to take effect within a few days.
How long does BOTOX last?
BOTOX generally lasts from 3 to 6 months, depending on how quickly your body metabolizes the product. BOTOX results can be extended with easy maintenance treatments throughout the year.
How long do BOTOX treatments take?
Most BOTOX treatments take under 15 minutes, and can be done over your lunch break.
What are preventative BOTOX Treatments?
Many patients choose BOTOX as a preventative measure against early signs of aging and to prevent wrinkles from ever developing. Some of our patients begin preventative BOTOX treatments in their early 20s.
Schedule Your BOTOX Appointment in Roslyn, Greenvale, or East Hills
Deep Blue Med Spa is honored to be one of Allergan’s Top 250 Providers, a distinction given to the top 1% of BOTOX providers in the country. If you would like to achieve younger and smoother skin with one of the nation’s top cosmetic practices, contact us today to schedule your appointment.
View All Specials >
The Medical Professionals at Deep Blue Med Spa have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.