Restylane® Lyft is an FDA-approved dermal filler intended for the use of cheek augmentation and smoothing lines such as nasolabial folds. The injectable has proven to effectively diminish moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds for patients age 21 and older. In addition to augmenting the cheeks, Restylane® Lyft can enhance the chin and add volume to the lips.
Restylane® Lyft has been shown to help common cosmetic concerns including the following:
- Nasolabial folds
- Loss of contour in the midfacial region
- Acne scars or other skin depressions
- Thin lips
- Receded chin
The injectable is composed of hyaluronic acid gel, a naturally occurring substance found in the body that binds water molecules, which helps preserve added volume and rejuvenate the skin. Restylane® Lyft is administered using an ultra-fine needle. The entire treatment takes about 30 minutes. Patients typically report feeling minimal discomfort, as the injectable contains the numbing agent lidocaine.
Immediately following the Restylane® Lyft treatment, patients can resume their normal activities. It is normal to experience mild redness, swelling, and bruising at the treatment area, but this quickly resolves within days. While rare, some patients may develop small red bumps around the injection sites. Those not eligible for Restylane Lyft® include patients who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have used blood thinning medications recently.
Results from Restylane® Lyft can typically be seen immediately after treatment. The anti-aging effects can last six months or, in some cases, longer.
Is Restylane® Lyft right for me?
- Are you 21 years or older?
- Don’t want surgery or downtime?
- Seeking to reduce facial wrinkles such as nasolabial folds?
- Do you have sunken cheeks, thinning lips, or depressed scars?
How does Restylane® Lyft work?
- Non-surgical treatment.
- Temporarily restores lost facial volume for smoother skin, fewer wrinkles, and fuller lips.
What do I need to know?
- Complimentary consultations are available at all Deep Blue Med Spa locations.
- Procedure typically takes about 30 minutes.
- You can see results immediately after treatment, and they often last 6 months or longer.
- No downtime required.
- Can resume normal activities immediately.
- May experience mild swelling, redness, or bruising at treatment area.