Patient’s Guide to Cosmetic Laser Treatments
Deep Blue Med Spa offers a wide range of skin care options, including state-of-the-art cosmetic laser treatments for a variety of concerns from reducing signs of aging to removing unwanted tattoos. We often receive questions from our clients wondering which laser treatment is right for them. Here is a breakdown of the uses and benefits of each of our lasers.
Our Cosmetic Laser Treatments:
- Fraxel® Fractional laser skin resurfacing utilizes precise technology to target troubled areas. Fraxel® penetrates beneath the skin’s surface to improve uneven skin tones, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scars. Downtime is typically needed as there can be redness or flakiness after treatment. Learn more about Fraxel®.
- Clear + Brilliant® Clear + Brilliant® is an innovative laser treatment that works to improve visible signs of aging for a more youthful and brighter complexion by stimulating collagen production. Side effects such as redness or swelling resolves quickly and the laser is suitable for a wide variety of skin types. Because Clear + Brilliant® does not typically cause light sensitivity, it can be used in the summer and in combination with other lasers. Learn more about Clear + Brilliant®.
- Laser Genesis™ Laser Genesis™ helps treat skin conditions such as redness, large pores and scars while also fighting signs of aging. The laser works by heating the layer below the skin’s surface to stimulate collagen. No downtime is required but SPF should be worn after treatments. Learn more about Laser Genesis™.
- IPL Intensive Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments can reduce the visibility of freckles, spider veins, birthmarks, hyperpigmentation and rosacea. IPL may be used for photo facials to reduce wrinkles and create a smoother, brighter skin tone. Mild side effects can include a temporary burning sensation. Learn more about IPL.
- Tattoo Removal We use one of the most powerful lasers on the market, the PiQo4™ to break up the pigments in tattoos. It is the only laser with four wavelengths to target more colors and can be customized to the needs of each client. Learn more about the PiQo4™ tattoo removal laser.
Schedule Your Appointment:
Do you have questions about what laser treatment may be best for you? We offer consultations at each of our locations. During the consultation, our skincare specialists evaluate your skin and recommend a customized treatment plan to meet your needs. Contact us to schedule your consultation and start loving the skin you’re in.