Ready to look your best for 2017? The team at Deep Blue Med Spa is here to help with the latest aesthetic technology and skincare practices. Read our 5 tips to improve your look for the new year.
1. Spanx are a lifesaver but now there’s a more lasting way to smooth your shape! Say you have your diet and exercise regime on point, but still have certain parts of your body that aren’t responding. CoolSculpting is a non-surgical way to remove stubborn areas of body fat. CoolSculpting freezes away fat and can be used to treat the stomach, hips, love handles or thighs with little to no down time.
Schedule your CoolSculpting appointment today!
2. Would you like to start of the new year with a rejuvenated look? Consider Ultherapy to help stimulate natural collagen regeneration, resulting in tighter skin and a more youthful appearance. It is a great alternative to a surgical facelift as it does not require recovery time and the results appear over a short period of time!
Schedule your Ultherapy appointment today!
3. Would you like an exact treatment program designed for your skin needs? Visit Deep Blue Med Spa for a complimentary VISIA® Skin Analysis! Then treat yourself with one of our facials. With seven facials to choose from, our skilled aestheticians will be able to give your face the proper treatment it needs.
Schedule your facial or complimentary skin analysis here.
4. Skin looks healthiest and most radiant when you use products that are effective and suited to your skin type. ProBLUE MD, our exclusive pharmaceutical grade product line, caters to all skin types including normal, acne-prone, sensitive and aging skin. Find the perfect products for your skin type.
Shop our skincare products in our online store.
5. Lastly, during the holidays it’s easy to get wrapped up taking care of others. Why not use exercise and eating healthy as a way to prioritize yourself in 2017? Take time to move your body and focus on nourishment so you’re ready mentally and physically for a fresh new year!
Questions about which treatment is best for you? Contact us to book a consultation!